SAFETY WARNING: DISREGARDING THESE PRECAUTIONS MAY RESULT IN TUBE FAILURE CAUSING SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH
1. Use ONLY the size and type tube (and flap, if required) recommended for the tire. Tube must be kept protected in a sealed box or bag prior to use.
2. Only RADIAL tubes and RADIAL flaps may be used with RADIAL tires.
3. Use only NEW tubes (and flaps, if required) in new tires. NEVER use a buckled, creased or damaged tube or flap in ANY tire.
4. Never use a repaired tube in a front wheel position.
5. Be sure inside of tire is ABSOLUTELY FREE of ALL foreign material before placing the tube in the tire.
6. Be sure the rim and rings match and are of the proper size AND undamaged.
7. Where rims with valve slots are used, FLAPS MUST BE USED.
8. The tube and valve must be centered and the beads fully seated.
SAFETY WARNING: DISREGARDING THESE MOUNTING INSTRUCTIONS MAY RESULT IN EXPLOSION CAUSING SERIOUS INJURY, OR DEATH. ONLY SPECIALLY TRAINED PERSONS USING PROPER EQUIPMENT SHOULD SERVICE TIRES AND TUBES.
1. Insert the tube in the tire, making sure any valve offset is in the same direction as the offset of the valve hole in the rim. Partially inflate to ROUND OUT tube.
2. Lubricate the base of the tube and the insides and bases of the tire beads with suitable mounting lubricant (Never use anti-freeze, silicones or petroleum-based lubricants). When a flap is required, lubricate the rim side of the flap as well as the surface that will contact the tire.
3. Mount tire onto rim, completely install rings, and check for proper seating of components.
4. BEFORE FURTHER INFLATION, THE ENTIRE RIM/TIRE ASSEMBLY MUST BE PLACED IN A SAFETY CAGE, OR OTHER EQUIVALENT RESTRAINING DEVICE. ALWAYS STAND CLEAR OF ASSEMBLY WHILE INFLATING AND USE A REMOTE CONTROL INFLATION HOSE WITH AN IN-LINE GAGE AND CLIP-ON CHUCK.
5. NEVER EXCEED 40 PSI (35 PSI ON AGRICULTURAL TIRES) TO SEAT BEADS. IF THE BEADS DO NOT FULLY SEAT, DEFLATE THE ASSEMBLY, DEMOUNT THE TIRE, RELUBRICATE, AND REPEAT THE PROCESS.
6. After beads are fully seated, DEFLATE COMPLETELY to remove any buckles in the tube. Then reinflate to recommended operating pressure and thoroughly inspect for full and proper assembly BEFORE removing from the restraining device.
7. Tubes are only one component of a tire/rim assembly, and you should ALSO be familiar with the general mounting safety precautions recommended by the Rubber Manufacturers' Association (RMA), the rim manufacturer and the mounting equipment manufacturer. BE SURE TO UTILIZE THE PROCEDURES, TOOLS AND PRECAUTIONS REQUIRED BY THE OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH ADMINISTRATION (OSHA) AND RECOMMENDED BY THE NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION (NHTSA).